We are going to set up a Cricket Hub at SGHS to provide yet another opportunity for our girls.
Here’s a glimpse of what the programme looks like:
Sessions will be on Tuesday lunchtimes starting in Week 2 of Term 4. This would see each of the two age groups (Yr 7-10 and Yr 11-13) having 4 weeks of sessions:
Years 11-13 Students
- Weeks 2-5 (Tuesday 20th Oct – Nov 10th)
Year 10-7 Students
- Weeks 6-9 (Nov 17th – Dec 8th)
Girls can sign up on the forms on the Sport Notice Board in the gym, or use the link below:
- The cost for the programme is $10 per girl for the 4 weeks. Which can be paid by internet banking or credit card when registering.
- Every girl who registers online for the full programme via the link will receive a free Yeah! Girls cap.
- Additionally, for girls who are wanting to definitely sign up they can do so directly on this link:
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Mr Jackson: