PTA (Parent Teacher Association)
The Southland Girls’ High School PTA is a group of enthusiastic parents, who, together with representatives of staff, make up the Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The PTA is an active Committee who meet every second month during the school term.
The PTA provides an important link between parents and the school and is instrumental in providing fundraising support to the school community. Some of the activities the PTA are involved with include:
- New Entrants’ Open Day
- Supporting the Annual Colours Award night
- Gifting of school wish list grants – these funds directly benefit your daughter(s)
- Operating the second-hand uniform shop
If you would like to become involved with the school, the PTA would welcome your interest and support. You may like to assist by:
- Becoming a PTA Committee member
- Joining the list of PTA Volunteers (assist at Open Day and sales etc)
- Assisting with the second-hand uniform sales, on a rostered basis
Please contact: Karen Witham on the details below or alternatively, complete the form on School Stream, under the PTA section.
|President||Karen Withamfirstname.lastname@example.org||027 7778 997|
|Vice President||Tracey Dermody|
The shop is open on the last Friday of each month from 3pm—4pm. (Term time only)
- Friday 27 November 2020
- Thursday 28 January 2021, 12noon – 2pm (before school commences for 2021)
The Unishop is located in the front of the Connexions Building by the big sign. Cash and Eftpos is available for payment.
Please sign in at Student Services on your arrival.