SGHS is entering students to participate in the Matariki Festival held on Thursday 23 June 2022.
Please read through the following information and complete the permission form below. The permission form is now closed as we have reached our entry limit.
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact our Sports Co-ordinator, Nikki Gay, [email protected]
- Date: Thursday 23 June 2022
- Venue: ILT Stadium Southland
- Time: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Who: Year 7-13 students
- Cost: no cost.
- Uniform requirements: students can be in comfortable mufti clothing as there will be a range of activities on offer. Facemasks may be required by the venue.
- Transport: Students are required to make their own way to and from the venue where possible. We are able to transport students by school van if they are not able to make their own way there. The van will depart SGHS at 9:00 am and return approx. 2:30 pm. All students and staff must wear facemasks inside the van.
- Food: students will need to bring their own lunch and water bottle.