As part of your child’s Year 10 Wellbeing Course, they are required to participate in a number of practical cooking sessions and an outdoor activity. These are extra-ordinary activities outside the normal curriculum.
On Friday 8 July the Year 10 class will be heading down to Bluff Stirling Point and the Motupohue Walking Tracks.
For your child to attend this trip please read through the following information and complete the permission form below by Thursday 7 July 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this trip please get in touch with Mr Dave Beadle; [email protected]
- Date: Friday 8 July 2022
- Time: Depart SGHS at 9:00 am / Arrival back to SGHS 3:00 pm
- Venue: Bluff Stirling Point and Motupohue Walking Tracks
- Transport: students and staff involved will be transported to and from the venue by GOBus. Face-masks are required to be worn when travelling on the school bus by all students and staff.
- Cost: $25.00 per student – full payment due by Thursday 7 July 2022.
- Please note: Board financial procedure requires payment in full, by the due date for your child to purchase resources, participate in sports or attend trips/events. Payments received will be allocated to the oldest unpaid fees and charges owing on your child’s account first. Extra-curricular activities operate on a “pay before you play” policy.
- Uniform requirements: students to wear mufti clothing. Tramping boots or sturdy walking shoes are required. Warm, waterproof clothing is essential for this trip. Please also bring a daypack. All students will be provided with a full gear list in class.
- Food: students to have a packed lunch and snacks. Full drink bottle of water.