Water Polo – Term 1
SGHS will be entering Year 7/8 and Year 9-13 Waterpolo teams into the Southland Waterpolo Secondary School competition. The competition runs across 8 weeks and is held on Friday afternoons at Splash Palace Pool. Note this competition is entered in Term 1 and Term 4. Teams selected at trials this month will carry across both terms.
- Start Date: Friday 18 February 2022 (games on 25 March – cancelled)
- Grades: Year 7/8 Teams and Senior A/B Teams
- Competition Info: All games will be held at Splash Palace. It is the student’s responsibility to transport to and from the games.
- Times of games:
- Year 7/8: 3:30 pm – 6 pm
- Senior B: 3:30 pm – 6 pm
- Senior A: 7:30 pm – 9 pm
- Uniform: Togs/Towel
- Cost: $40.00 per player – full payment due by Thursday 17 February 2022. An additional entry fee to enter the pool each week is required by Splash Palace.
- Please note: School Policy requires payment in full for your child to be eligible to participate in this sport. Payments will be allocated to any unpaid fees and charges on your child’s account first.
Teacher in Charge of Water Polo: Mrs Jess Huia
Email: [email protected]
Sport Captain for Water Polo: Addisyn Marshall