Southland Football College League – Term 2/3
If your child has registered to play football for Term 2/3 please read through the following and complete the permission form:
- Dates: Wednesdays, 01 June – 17 August (not played over the school holidays)
- Time: 2:15 pm – 6:30 pm (includes travel time). Kick off at 4 pm / Games finish at 5 pm.
- Venues: varies each week: Northern Southland College, Central Southland College, James Hargest College, Verdon College and SGHS.
- Who: Year 7 – 13 students.
- Practices: Mondays, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm at SGHS Fields. Full attendance is expected for all players for all teams.
- Uniform: players are supplied a school football shirt and shorts. You must provide your own football boots, shin-pads and plain red football socks.
- Transport: Travel will be in the SGHS school vans or hire van driven by Mr Peters, or Mr Lamont.
- Cost: $70.00 per player – full payment due by Tuesday 31 May 2022.
- Please note: Board financial procedure requires payment in full, by the due date for your child to purchase resources, participate in sports or attend trips/events. Payments received will be allocated to the oldest unpaid fees and charges owing on your child’s account first. Extra-curricular activities operate on a “pay before you play” policy.
- Trial Information: There are two trials, to make a team you need to attend at least 1 of these trials:
- Wednesday 23 March, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 30 March, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
If you have any questions please contact our Teacher in Charge of Football, Mr Peters: [email protected]
Permission form has now closed. Please contact Mr Peters.
Teacher in Charge of Football: Mr Eddie Peters
Email: [email protected]
Sports Captain for Football: Angelinn Niue