Please find below important information from Southland Football:
Due to the current circumstances at Level 2, we’ve had to adjust the time slots and fields for this Saturday.
This changes will allow for a better flow of people in and out of the park which means more time between games.
What changes have we made?
FUN FOOTBALL – please encourage families to have one parent only watching the games!
- Format will be the same as previous weeks as teams will play maximum in 3 different fields.
- Parents NOT ALLOWED on the turf – must stay behind the barrier and practice social distancing.
- After the last game please leave through the closest exit door to avoid traffic at the main gate – there are doors on the side and on the far end side of the game;
- Prize giving can be done outside on the grass area just outside the turf – please maintain 2 metres distance between groups;
JUNIOR & YOUTH FOOTBALL – 9 to 12 GRADE – please encourage families to have one parent only watching the games!
- 2 time slots: 9.00am & 11.00am
- Play only on fields 3, 5, 7, 9 + 11&12 (9 side) and Turf (3 fields) – Between each field there is more than 2 metres.
- 12th grade games below will be played on the turf at 11.00am
- TT2 is the field at the far end side (opposite side of the gate)
- Field 1 is the first half (gate side)
- Field 2 is the second half
|12th Grade Southland 2020||ILT Football Turf||Field 1||9||15.08.2020 11:00||Old Boys Cheetahs – Old Boys Madrid|
|12th Grade Southland 2020||ILT Football Turf||Field 2||9||15.08.2020 11:00||Thistle FC – Old Boys Jets|
|12th Grade Southland 2020||Turnbull Thompson Park||TTPark 2||9||15.08.2020 11:00||Southend United 12th Grade – Gore Wanderers Mariners|
- No changes required at this stage
- Clubs may need to manage dressing rooms differently
- The dressing rooms at the Turf will be used as normal – each team will have one changing.
We encourage everyone to use one of apps below (click them to download):
- NZ COVID Tracer
- iDMe – for this one remember each venue will have a code. The ILT Football Turf Code is KAAMV.
In case we go back to Alert Level 1 in the best case scenario the draw will still be the same this week.