Who are we?
The Southland Girls’ High School PTA is a group of enthusiastic parents, who, together with representatives of staff, make up the Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The PTA is an active Committee who meet every second month during the school term.
What do we do?
The PTA provides an important link between parents and the school and is instrumental in providing fundraising support to the school community. Some of the activities the PTA are involved with include:
- New Entrants’ Open Day
- Supporting the annual Colours Award night
- Gifting of school wish list grants - these funds directly benefit your daughter(s).
- Operating the second-hand uniform shop
How to get Involved:
If you would like to become involved with the school, the PTA would welcome your interest and support. You may like to assist by:
- Becoming a PTA Committee member
- Joining the list of PTA Volunteers (assist at Open Day and sales etc)
- Assisting with the second-hand uniform sales, on a rostered basis
Please contact: Karen Witham or Margaret Flannery on the details below or alternatively, complete the form on School Stream, under the PTA section.
President Karen Witham firstname.lastname@example.org 027 7778 997
Secretary Margaret Flannery email@example.com 021 2395 021
The PTA 2nd hand Uniform Shop is open on the last Friday of each month from 3pm—4pm
- Friday 27 March
The Unishop is located in the front of the Connexions Building by the big sign. Cash and Eftpos is available for payment.