Please see below the announcement from Invercargill Netball Centre regarding netball this weekend, which is still on:
After working through the recommendations from MOH and NNZ, we are still planning on having Saturday netball this weekend. It will however look and feel very different from previous weeks, and will be a longer day as we need to allow time between games to get teams in and out. I’m working on a modified draw now, and hope to have that available tomorrow morning at the latest. We’ll push notify through our app when it’s available.
A few important points to pass on to your teams:
- All players, coaches and managers must use the contact tracing system at ILT Stadium Reception and check in.
- Anyone feeling unwell is not to enter the venue.
- There will be NO Spectators allowed. Teams players, coaches, managers, umpires and INC personnel only.
- Teams can only have a maximum of 12 persons which can be made up of players, coaches or managers.
- Teams must leave immediately ILT Stadium Southland immediately after their game.
- Teams must provide their own sanitiser and players will need to use this immediately before the game begins, and ends.
- Teams will be required to provide own alternative bibs if a clash exists. INC will not be providing any.
Further instructions on teams cleaning & hygiene procedures will be sent out as soon as possible.
As this situation is fluid, we will be in touch with any changes or updated information as soon as we can. The information we have it up to date as of Wednesday 12th August at 1.30pm.