Congratulations! your child has now had their entry approved for the DanceNZmade Interschool competition to be held on Thursday, 11 August 2022 at ILT Stadium Southland.
Your child should have brought home a copy of the preliminary information regarding requirements for rehearsals, and their responsibilities as a member of the SGHS DanceNZmade team. You can read/download this document HERE.
Please read through the following information and complete the permission form below – due by Friday 3 June 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the event please contact our teacher in charge, Mrs Chrissie Bakker, [email protected]
- Date: Thursday 11 August 2022.
- Venue: ILT Stadium Southland
- Time: This is an ALL day event. Students are to be dropped at the stadium by 8:45 am and picked up at the end of the show by their parents/caregivers. End of the show time to be confirmed and determined by number of entries. (It was approximately 9:30 pm in 2021).
- Who: SGHS DanceNZmade Year 7-13 students. Mrs Sharee Ineson and Mrs Chrissie Bakker (SGHS staff), will be attending the event with the students.
- Tickets: these will be made available closer to the time.
- Food: please ensure your child has enough food and water to last the whole day. If you would like to come and drop off food for dinner you are more than welcome to do so.
- Uniform requirements: SGHS PE uniform and own costume. Please remember to bring a face mask.
- Workshops: the workshops are compulsory for students to attend.
- Cost: $25.00 per student (dance workshops), plus the cost of each dance entry fee (see table below). – full payment due by Tuesday, 7 June 2022.
- Please note: Board financial procedure requires payment in full, by the due date for your child to purchase resources, participate in sports or attend trips/events. Payments received will be allocated to the oldest unpaid fees and charges owing on your child’s account first. Extra-curricular activities operate on a “pay before you play” policy.
|Duo||$15.00 per dancer|
|Trio||$10.00 per dancer|
|Group||$7.50 per dancer|
|Non competitor fee (if only doing the workshops)||$10.00 per dancer|
|Dance Workshops (compulsory for all entered students)||$25.00 per dancer|
Permission form has now closed – please contact Chrissie Bakker.