SGHS will be entering teams into the Year 7 – 10 Summer Futsal Competition for Term 1. Please read through the following information and if your child is interested they need to complete the registration form in the SGHS Sports Office. Our Sports Office will contact you once the teams are confirmed.
As per school policy, all sport teams entered into competitions must have an adult coach/manager. If you are able to assist with managing and/or coaching a Futsal Team please get in contact with our Sports Office. All adult volunteers must be police vetted prior to the sport commencing.
Registration and payment due by: Wednesday 8 February 2023
- Dates: Mondays, 20 February – 27 March
- Time of games: 5 pm or 5:30 pm – games go for 30 mins.
- Venue: ILT Football Turf, Islington Street, Invercargill
- Who: students in Years 7 – 10
- Format: Teams of up to 7 students enter in the 5-a-side competition
- Cost: $40 per player
- Uniform requirements: SGHS PE Uniform or SGHS Activity Top, navy blue shorts, and sneakers. Mouth guards and shin pads are optional for players.
- SGHS Staff Contact: Mr Eddie Peters; firstname.lastname@example.org