MoneyHub, a consumer finance website, has published a guide to hundreds of scholarships for any student planning to start university in 2024. The comprehensive list includes scholarships offered by every university as well as those specifically available to local students. A list of privately-funded, Maori, Pacific and International university scholarships completes the list.
Applications close throughout the year, with tens of millions of dollars available. MoneyHub has also published a list of tips for scholarship success. https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/scholarships-nz.html
- MoneyHub has updated its comprehensive directory of student jobs. With 50+ well-known employers listed and links to their student job application details, getting a part-time job is a lot easier with this guide: https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/student-jobs.html
- MoneyHub’s research team has published a draft guide to essential free services, subscriptions and products that help students learn and develop.
- MoneyHub has published a money guide for students to give you the tools and information so you can develop a great relationship with money. https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/money-in-a-nutshell.html
- MoneyHub has a must-read guide that explains apprenticeships. If you’re interested in learning a trade, this page is for you. https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/apprenticeships.html
- MoneyHub has published a money guide for Y13 students planning to study Health Science or Biomedical Science at Otago or Auckland University. https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/tips-for-studying-biomed-and-health-science.html
- MoneyHub has useful resources covering CVs (https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/cv-template-students.html) and practice questions for interviews (https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/common-job-interview-questions-students.html) – check them out and apply for student jobs with confidence.
- MoneyHub, a personal finance website, has updated our comprehensive guide to school-leaver university scholarships. The resource is exclusively for 2023’s Year 13 students.
- MoneyHub has published a fantastic new guide to help your students attain merits and excellences and prepare everyone for upcoming internals and externals. Our guide lists 10+ New Zealand and relevant overseas resources assisting NCEA preparation. We will be updating it regularly. Visit it here: https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/resources-for-ncea-students.html
- MoneyHub has published a detailed guide to help you maximize your career potential with a clear understanding of the NZ Qualification’s Framework (NZQF). The guide is published to help you make informed study choices, potentially save time and money, and position yourself advantageously in the job market. Visit it here: https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/what-employers-want-and-understanding-nzqf.html