As part of our Mathematics programme this year we are pleased to offer the ‘Mathematics Achievement Challenge’ to our students. This involves students completing a range of Mathematical learning tasks which are designed to engage students through real-world, independent, problem-solving and thinking activities.
Each challenge, once signed off by the Mathematics teachers, will be awarded with the according Badge and Certificate. These will be presented at one of our Year 7 and 8 Assemblies.
- Cost: $10.00 per student, per badge.
- Please Note: Full payment must be received for your child to be eligible to enter the Challenge. If the payment is not made your child will be withdrawn from the challenge. Once payment has been made and the challenge commenced there will be no refunds. Payments will be allocated to any unpaid fees and charges on your child’s account first.
- Topic Choices: Dynamic Number / Me, Myself and I / Sport / The Outdoors / Games and Puzzles / Technology / Travel / Cooking Tech / Cost of Living / 3D Design / Cultural Maths / Time / 2D Design / Maths Medley.
- For a detailed description of each, students can see their Mathematics Teacher or click HERE.
- If you have any questions please contact our Teacher in Charge of the Maths Challenge, Mrs Hannah Krammer [email protected]
If your child would like to enter the challenge please complete the form below: