If your child is interested in playing Table Tennis for Term 2, please read through the following information and complete the permission form below by Friday, 6 May 2022.
- Date: Friday 13 May – Friday 24 June 2022
- Venue: Table Tennis Stadium, Lindisfarne Street, Invercargill
- Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm (this may change once teams are confirmed)
- Who: Students in Years 7-13
- Uniform: SGHS PE Uniform, sneakers. No street shoes or dirty sneakers are allowed in the hall – please bring another pair of clean sneakers if necessary.
- Equipment Required: Full drink bottle of water. Bats and balls are provided.
- Other Information: Table tennis is played in teams of two. Parent helpers are appreciated on the night.
- Cost: $45.00 per student/player – full payment due by Friday 6 May 2022.
- Please Note: Board financial procedure requires payment in full, by the due date for your child to purchase resources, participate in sports or attend trips/events. Payments received will be allocated to the oldest unpaid fees and charges owing on your child’s account first. Extra-curricular activities operate on a “pay before you play” policy.