TABLE TENNIS – TERM 3
SGHS students have the opportunity to compete in Table Tennis for Term 3. The competition is run over 6 weeks. If your child is interested in playing please read through the following information and complete the permission form – due Friday 5 August 2022.
- Date: Fridays, 12 August – 16 September 2022
- Time: games played between, 7:30 pm – 9 pm
- Venue: Table Tennis Stadium, Lindisfarne Street, Invercargill
- Who: Year 7 – 13 students
- Uniform requirements: SGHS students to wear SGHS PE Uniform / Activity Top and clean sneakers (no street shoes). The venue may require face masks.
- Cost: $45.00 per student – full payment due by Friday 5 August 2022
- Please note: Board financial procedure requires payment in full, by the due date for your child to purchase resources, participate in sports or attend trips/events. Payments received will be allocated to the oldest unpaid fees and charges owing on your child’s account first. Extra-curricular activities operate on a “pay before you play” policy.
- Some bats and balls will be provided at the games.
- We do require parent assistance to manage the teams on the night, if you are interested please indicate this on the permission form.
If you have any questions please contact our Sports Coordinator, Mrs Nikki Gay; [email protected]
The Permission form has now closed – please contact our Sports Office.