If your child is without a device that supports their learning at school (please refer to our BYOD policy HERE), and you give consent to them borrowing a school-issued device, please read the information below and complete the loan request form.
- The device is only be used by your child and is for day use at school only.
- Students will only be issued with a device if they have your approval, and the permission form has been completed.
- All devices MUST be returned to the library after school each day to our school librarian, Mrs McIntyre.
- Devices are NOT to be removed from the school and taken home unless a prior agreement has been made with your child’s teacher and our school Senior Leadership Team.
- We encourage all students to have their own device as Southland Girls’ High School is a full Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) school from Year 7 to Year 13. We are committed to using ICT tools to support students learning and enhance their ability to collaborate, communicate and create. If you are able to consider buying a device for your child, this is the best outcome as the school is unable to indefinitely lend devices.
If you have any questions please contact our school librarian Mrs McIntyre: [email protected]