Your child has been selected to represent the school at the Highlanders U15 Tackle 10s Rugby Tournament.
For your child to attend this tournament please read through the following information below and complete the permission form – due by Tuesday, 30 August 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this tournament please contact our Teacher in Charge, Mr Nathan Muir; [email protected]
- Date: Friday 2 September 2022
- Venue: Peter Johnstone Park, Reid Avenue, Mosgiel.
- Who: Y9-11 SGHS Rugby players
- Time: Tournament runs from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (approx). We will depart SGHS at 6:30 am sharp / arrival back to SGHS will be approx. 6:00 pm.
- Draw: once the draw has been finalised Mr Muir will email this through to you.
- Uniform requirements: Rugby boots and a mouthguard are a compulsory uniform requirement as per the NZ Rugby rules.
- Transport: staff and players will be transported by our school vans, driven by selected adult volunteers. All staff, drivers and players must wear a face mask when travelling inside the school vans. We will require whanau volunteers to drive the school vans to the venue. Please indicate on the form below if you might be able to assist. Nathan Muir will be in touch if we do require your assistance. All volunteers will need to be police vetted prior to game day – SGHS will provide forms for this.
- Cost: $52.00 per player – full payment due by Tuesday, 30 August 2022.
- Please note: Board financial procedure requires payment in full, by the due date for your child to purchase resources, participate in sports or attend trips/events. Payments received will be allocated to the oldest unpaid fees and charges owing on your child’s account first. Extra-curricular activities operate on a “pay before you play” policy.
- Other Information: tournament information once it comes available by the organisers will be emailed to you from Mr Muir.