Forty students from SGHS and SBHS are selected to participate in the Sell Programme over a three day period.
What is SELL?
- Student Enterprise Learning link
- A business planning experience
How does it work?
- Students work in a team for three days in a business seminar situation
- They take on roles such as a CEO
- They learn about marketing, sales, finance, brand development and production
- Through strategic planning they must decide on the best presentation for their product or service
Why we support this programme at SGHS?
- It supports other subjects such as economics, accounting
- Parallel education
- Time constraints
- Students realise their own capabilities